LOS ANGELES MARATHON MARCH 8, 2020
This year, for the first time ever, the Beverly Hills portion of the race will feature live entertainment along the route with performances by classical pianist Hamid Pasha, the Great American Swing Band and The Hollywood Stones, a tribute band to The Rolling Stones.
Major road closures and parking restrictions on Sunday (map below) will be in effect from 5 a.m. to 1 p.m. and include:
1. Doheny Dr. closed from North Santa Monica Blvd. to Burton Way
2. Burton Way closed from Doheny Dr. to South Santa Monica Blvd.
3. South Santa Monica Blvd. closed from Rexford Dr. to Rodeo Dr.
4. Rodeo Dr. closed from South Santa Monica Blvd. to Wilshire Blvd.
5. Wilshire Blvd. closed from Rodeo Dr. to South Santa Monica Blvd.
6. South Santa Monica Blvd. closed from Wilshire Blvd. to Moreno Dr.
Additionally, due to METRO construction taking place during the Marathon, traffic lanes will be partially restricted on Wilshire Blvd. between Crescent Dr. and Beverly Dr. and on Beverly Dr. at Wilshire Blvd. on Sunday. The Beverly Hills Farmers’ Market will not take place on March 8 and will resume the following week on March 15.
Beverly Hills Police and message boards will direct vehicles around the marathon route.
Review the County of Los Angeles Public Health announcement regarding Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) guidance for participants and spectators of the 2020 Los Angeles Marathon.
For more information, please visit lamarathon.com. On the day of the marathon, from 5 a.m. to 1 p.m., questions regarding Beverly Hills street closures can be directed to the City of Beverly Hills Hotline by dialing (310) 550-4680.
All information courtesy of the City of Beverly Hills.